The transportation, lifting and installation of equipment for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy projects onshore as well as at sea is among the greatest challenges faced during the project construction.
The trend towards increasingly large modules, reactors, boilers, Tanks, coke drums, platforms, pressure vessels etc. requires you are capable to transport loading and discharging the tonnage in an efficient, reliable and safe manner. This course is a perfect training course to improve your technical know-how, minimize the operating risk, get your staff certified and provide better quality to operate extremely heavy lifting and transportation projects.
Who should attend?
- Heavy Lifting Projects Engineers and Technicians
- Heavy Transport Projects Engineers and Technicians
- Heavy Cranes Inspectors
- Heavy Lifting and Transportation Safety Engineers
- Lifting & Rigging Specialists
- Onshore & Offshore Project Engineers
- Onshore & Offshore Project Managers& Planners
- Operations Managers
- Transport & Lifting supervisors
- Onshore & Offshore Project Cargo Specialist
- Freight Forwarders
- Offshore Installation Engineers
- Value the importance of extra heavy lifting and transportation projects.
- Identify the various types of heavy lifting and transportation equipment.
- Advice the application of multiple accessories and attachments used with these projects.
- Participate in preparing plans for such critical projects.
- Conduct the equipment inspections before the execution of these projects.
- Acquire the knowledge related to hazards and risks to such projects.
- React safely in urgent situations.
- Apply the safety regulations advised by the international standards
- Explain the factors affecting heavy cargo stability during lifting and transportation.
- Write full record reports for such critical projects.
How the course is delivered
The mode of delivery is in-class, in-person at the course venue, with the option of participating virtually.Inquire Now / Request In-House