This 5-day course is designed to provide an introductory analysis into the world of LPG business.
The course is designed to provide a thorough overview and understanding of the International LPG markets, supply/demand outlook, trading, pricing, shipping contracts and Risk Management. LPG market today is supply-driven and with the general growth of energy prices, petroleum gas becomes more and more competitive energy product compared to oil, though it is still not as attractive as natural gas. Extensive case studies are presented to be evaluated by the participants of the course. This approach of the course delivery bridges the gap between theoretical concepts and actual real-life situations that we confront on day-to-day basis.
On completion of the course, you would be able to learn and understand:
• The nature of LPG
• The supply/demand dynamics of the global LPG market
• The LPG export and trading opportunities
• LPG transportation and storage
• Technical methods of LPG transportation,
• LPG shipping market: freight and market peculiarities
• Risk management in international LPG trading
• LPG price formation
• Negotiating export contracts for LPG
• Financing LPG trades
Who should attend?
Any LPG gas trader, Light ends trader, Carbon trader, LPG tanker owner, charterer, broker, terminal operator, Oil refiner, any LNG or LPG producer, end–user buyer, port or facility operator or owner, marine insurance personnel and anybody involved in calculating carbon emissions, credits and sustainability parameters. The course can be attended by personnel at various level of their careers.
• Commercial, Risk, Supply Chain & Business Development Managers
• Legal Counsel
• Logistics, Marketing, Post, Fleet and transport Managers
• Marine & Technical Superintendent
• Engineers & Middle Level Managers
• Loss adjuster, Safety officer, Environmental and Pollution control officer
How the course is delivered
The mode of delivery is in-class, in-person at the course venue, with the option of participating virtually.