Grow, nurture and protect strategic accounts to create mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
Over a three-day period, we combine theoretical account management approaches with practical real-life activities to develop all areas of key account management skill set. Competent key account management is essential to any B2B business. This highly engaging and practical Key Account Management training course will prepare all delegates to manage key accounts effectively. Business is evolving rapidly, buyers are getting more sophisticated and technology is being deployed more than ever, creating additional buying channels and great opportunities for the modern Key Account Manager who wishes to maximize revenues and profits.
Why Key Account Management training?
During this course you will learn how to:
- Construct and implement bespoke strategic selling approaches designed to ensure key accounts are won, retained and grown.
- Implement ‘Client Centred Selling’ model designed to help you plan and successfully apply your key account management strategy.
- Properly evaluate the organizational structure, communication platforms and decision making process used by key client/prospect clients.
- Analyse your own strengths and weaknesses and see yourself through the eyes of your clients to improve key account relationships.
- Fully understand different personality and management types of your client’s key stakeholders and how to adapt your own account management style to best deal with them accordingly.
- Identify your key client’s true needs, wants, priorities and business goals.
Who should attend?
Experienced Sales and Key Account Executives who wish to broaden and update their skills and knowledge in order to manage key relationships appropriately and profitably. Sales Managers, Key Account Managers, Business Development Managers and Commercial Managers.
How the course is delivered
The mode of delivery is in-class, in-person at the course venue, with the option of participating virtually.