The 21st-century Executive Assistant is often the interface between the company and client; the board and the senior manager; themselves and other company employees. It is a complex role – one minute requiring support and the next a proactive approach in a highly pressured environment is required.
This course is aimed at newly appointed and experienced Personal Assistants to develop or refresh on the knowledge, skills and capabilities for being effective and efficient. The Leadership Excellence for Personal Assistants and Office Managers is for those who want to make their unique boss–assistant relationship a resounding success built on mutual trust, which means that work output will excel, careers will flourish, relationships will succeed and communication skills will be exceptional, not to mention the bottom line of the company increasing. With successful working habits and therefore successful relationships, participants will look forward to going to work in the knowledge that they will enjoy the interaction, output and outcome of every day’s endeavors as personal assistants and office managers. Download Course Brochure - Leadership Excellence for Personal Assistants and Office Managers
Who should attend?
Personal assistants, executive secretaries and executive assistants from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from attending this course.
At the course, you will learn:
- How to manage the relationship with your boss and anticipate your bosses needs
- How to get organized, for improved efficiency
- A step-by-step approach to managing projects
- How to contribute in a team meetings – preparing and presenting information
- Tools to improve your problem solving and decision making skills so that you are able to effectively represent your boss when they are not in the office
- Self-leadership – motivating yourself and inspiring others
- Your professional toolkit – assertiveness, communication, client focus & image
What is included?
Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator Handouts of key concepts covered during the training Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course Superior training venue in a relaxed environment with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments