This in-depth training is designed for operations, logistics and supply chain experts within the mining industry.
Delegates will benefit from learning how to make the most of existing infrastructure, optimizing the capacity use in transportation and building effective long-term relationships with contractors to leverage on an increased visibility and efficiency in their processes. The workshop will help delegates gain practical insights into optimizing Supply Chain and Logistics to increase efficiency throughout the entire supply chain.
Who should attend?
- Investment bankers, private investors, investment analysts.
- Mining executives, mining supply chain and logistics staff, analysts.
- Logistics and supply chain operators, infrastructure owners and operators, business analysts
This one/two day training interactive workshop enables the participants to:
- Improve your decision making by learning how to estimate operational costs for road and rail transportation.
- Learn the differences among: rail, road, overland conveyors, barges, slurry pipe in terms of Capital Expenditure, Operational Expenditure, Capacity and Flexibility.
- Understand the specific mining supply chains constrains by playing an interactive negotiation game with specific objectives in a competitive environment.
- Provide optimization tools in order to increase efficiency through the mining supply chains.
How the course is delivered
The mode of delivery is in-class, in-person at the course venue, with the option of participating virtually.