By attending this training, you will examine the legal duties that directors must carry out, and what determines whether a board is performing effectively. It will also look at examples of ineffective boards that have failed in their duties, and the consequences of such failures.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the legal obligations must carry out.
- Identify what an effective board’s characteristics are, including key skills of board members.
- Determine the principles for judging performance by a company board.
Directors Legal Duties
What skills do Board directors need?
What makes an effective board?
Evaluating Board Performance
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for:
- Non-Executive Directors wanting to understand their role;
- Other Board members wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills;
- Chairs of organizations, Chief Executives, Company Secretaries, Other Heads of organizations;
- Professionals, practitioners, and managers in corporate investment, as well as Leaders in state owned enterprises, public, voluntary, and non-profit organizations;
- Those needing to get to grips with good governance such as In-house counsel and Regulatory and Compliance professionals.
This course does not have any sections.